Thursday 28 February 2013

I'm back home

 Heyah everyone!! How are you doing on this fine evening?!
So this is my latest look and I'm really happy with it. I love this coat and wear it every single day. On my way to school or on my way to a shopping center! I love it because recently I have found myself being in love with collars and well it has a collar!! I also absolutely love the combination of the two colors brown and blue. Then next up is the bag. I got this from Primark and I think that it is great!! It is the perfect size and fits all I need and matches the coat perfectly! I have had the hat since ages and got it from Germany. I think that it is just sooooo cute!! If you agree tell me in the comments!



And remember: "Real beauty is on the inside not outside"

LookBook.nu/leonielooks

No comments:

Post a Comment